Notices

Conquered Two-Floundering Against Another

Old 09-04-2012, 12:03 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

lol, had to laugh about the electricity thing! Though it's horrible I did that.
When I started going to meetings and I'd tell people that I was the one who took out the towns power....man do I get ALOT of jabs about that. People tell me how it was a horrible day and they still remember not having power or water.

You know what the crazy thing is? Spice is legal wether you hear it's not, it is. In most places you can still find it over the counter easy as pie at gas stations and smoke shops. DEA is trying to make it illegal but the manufacturers are always one step ahead with a different ingredient and the stuff just keeps getting stronger.

People think it's safe because the high is like medical grade marijuana only stronger and very short as compared to pot which you can be high for hours. Spice is so dangerous. But it's so expensive and practically impossible to drug test for that people are smoking it instead of weed for jobs.

What I have found by talking to people is it's a either you LOVE it or HATE drug. Most people I've spoken too who have tried say they felt like they were having a heart attack and never touched it again. I have a very hard time finding info about it or people who could tolerate it and became addicts. The stories of addicts of it are horrifying though and so I'm scared I've done too much damage that I'll never be ok again.

I met a guy last time I was committed. This was the time I committed myself four months into being sober, never thought I'd end up in a ward through sobriety....but anyways, the poor guy was zombiefied. He'd been there for months! Because of using spice for 3 months. I used it for8-6months! I even heard of a girl through my psychiatrist that never came out of psychosis and has been locked up for a year!

The months of my use of this drug are a black hole. I literally have no memory. I know I did horrible things though, and there is just bits and pieces that come back.

Anyways, when I got in the accident, there was my spice paraphernalia and bags of it in my car! I didn't get sited for dui I though. Somehow someway...