Notices

Need Help

Old 08-24-2012, 08:11 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Need Help

Hello everyone! I am new to this and have never posted in any forum about anything but at this point I am extremely desperate. I am addicted to pain pills. I'm not sure how it happened.. how long it has been or anything. It just sort of crept up on me and now I am in over my head. I would say that I have been taking the pills for over a year not but in the last 6 months it has gotten worse. Now I need one everyday. I dont need one cause I feel sick or anything I need one because I cant get off the couch, I cant get anything done and I feel like crap. It's all I think about and I spend my last dollar on it. My appearance is declining, my showering is infrequent I just dont know what to do. I swear almost everyday that I am not going to take them anymore but then what do you know Im on the phone ordering one. It seems like these pills are taking control of everyone around me. I have a daughter and she is 14 months. I feel like a horrible mother. I should be saving for her future and right now I have nothing saved. I just live day to day and although she has everything and more that she needs now one day she will be more expensive and Im going to need money for things she wants to do. And now that I think of it the first time I started taking these pills was when I was sent home a script after giving labor for oxycodone not sure what milligram but then I went to 30's and now I am taking oxy 60's once a day sometimes twice. I just want to stop and somehow I need to get the power to stop. I want energy without the pills. I want to live again.
Old 08-24-2012, 08:17 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Awaiting Email Confirmation

I don't have any experience with pain pills, but you will definitely find help and support here to kick the addiction. You've come to a great place to ask for help. Good luck!!
Old 08-24-2012, 08:21 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi Flower
Not sure where you're ordering the pills from, but have you spoken to a Dr about this?

In any case you'll find a lot of support and encouragement here - welcome

D