Notices

Needing to vent

Old 08-28-2012, 08:09 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Needing to vent

Hello everyone. I hope all is well. I am having thoughts about using today and yesterday and the scare the crap out of me. I dont want to go back to using. It seems hese thoughts wont go away. They make me anxious. I am afraid my mind is gonna take over and i am going to call a drug dealer. Thanks for letting me vent.
Old 08-28-2012, 08:15 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Why don't you go to an NA meeting?...See what those people are doing.....And it may not be a bad idea to get rid of your old phone numbers....Just remember why you are quitting to begin with...Hang in there and don't pick up.
Old 08-28-2012, 08:29 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Would go to a meeting but everything is colsed due to hurricane. I have the numbers stored in my head. It sucks. I really dont think i will use. It is just the paranoia. I never want to do that stuff again. I been through alot with it. I think it is more anxiety than anything.
Old 08-28-2012, 08:38 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Just try and get through today...I'm sure the hurricane isn't helping the anxiety....It just went by me.....Just try not to pick up today...Stay logged in here while you have power.
Old 08-28-2012, 02:56 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Administrator

I think the approaching storm is likely to set everyone on edge Ttal.

Just remember your mind can't just 'take over'... not if you don't want it to...

it's your finger that dials the number, your voice that speaks...you're not a zombie - you don't have to do anything you don't want to do.

stay safe
D