Notices

Good morning day 3!!!!!

Old 06-27-2012, 07:17 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Good morning day 3!!!!!

I like this place! (Sobriety) The forums as well. Feel ok.... Weird but ok. Is this what sober feels like? Ha! No hang over though. A great nights sleep and best of all a HAPPY girlfriend! Now it is time to go to work... It is easy for me there... It is funny though I used to always comment that my work place would be better if we could drink... Nights are the hardest though so I hope to find alot of comments here! And tips! Thanks to you all for last night. Really helped.

CHEERS!
Old 06-27-2012, 07:30 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

it still does feel a bit odd or weird in the beginning, but each day DOES get better and better. Im on day 9 myself and for the past 3 days i've woken up feeling fantastic!!!! each day i feel MORE fantastic.. my sleep is better..i have more energy and i feel more ALIVE!!!!!! good job on day 3 and keep it up!!!!!
Old 06-27-2012, 07:33 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Nothing Left to do but Smile.

My first few days, I would go to bed early. My body needed the rest and night time was a particularly bad trigger time for me. I usually wouldn't get much sleep, but I woke the next day with another day under my belt. That was very important for me in the beginning.