Notices

Don't want to hurt, don't want to be alone don't want to fail

Old 06-26-2012, 03:12 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
NUNU

Don't want to hurt, don't want to be alone don't want to fail

Hello i am not an addict but someone i love very much is. I've been with this person for a little over 2 years i started noticing changes after the first year he became unreliable started to lie all the time,cheating alot and became violent and always on edge not sleeping at all to sleeping all the time and having nightmares. Recently he confessed about the drug use and asked for my help but i don't know what to do he says if any one can help him its me but the problem is too big for me i stuck by him through the lies women and jail but for me this is something way bigger than all of that. It's really affecting me and our relationship it stresses me out and drains me i'm always worried and with him everything turns into a problem even good things i've done all i can i've givin all i have to give but even at my weakest moments i can't find it in me to let go....he thinks i have no faith in him but it's just not true i have faith in him and for him....i just don't want to hurt, don't want to be alone don't want to fail him
Old 06-26-2012, 03:23 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

You are not alone at all.
Go to Friends and Family section and re-post this.
He is giving a bad signal straight away with the manipulation of "I can't do this without you".
Guilt is not a good basis for a relationship. NA is where he needs to go. If he is unwilling to put himself through the "discomfort" of NA, why should you be the one uncomfortable?