Notices

Day 10

Old 06-13-2012, 05:00 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 10

Things are going pretty well. Getting ready to hit the gym. Didn't get a chance to yesterday which tiss me off a bit but going now. Funny how I only went on facebook once yesterday and today once but just to get all the games in that I wanted to play with. Trying not to get myself to involve with it. Too addictive for me to play those pointless games.

Going to going to work earlier until of later. Better to have an early start then a late one. No desire to drink now but I'm not at the one month mark yet. The girl that I was on and off seeing don't want to see me anymore because I don't want to commit to her. Told her that I don't know what I want and I'm more focus with my sobriety and work.

Anyway that's it for now and hope everyone has a great day.

Old 06-13-2012, 06:07 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Well done on 10 days Action. Day 10 for me too. I am with you on that 30 day mark being a struggle looking in my past but I am not looking that far down the road, just taking care of business today and looks like you are as well.

I think you have the right priority on sobriety versus a relationship. Time to heal and get moving in the right direction which requires a lot of work , energy and time.

Have a great day 10!
Old 06-13-2012, 06:09 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Congrats to both of you - Every day is a new one. Don't look at the future marks too closely, just stay sober today.
Old 06-13-2012, 06:43 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I think committing to sobriety over a relationship right now is a wise move Act1on....Make your priority today to not pick up the first drink...And you'll be fine today.
Old 06-13-2012, 08:07 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Life Health Prosperity

Ation 10 days! You are FANTASTIC. Congratulations.