Notices

Day 6

Old 06-10-2012, 03:40 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Thumbs up Day 6

Day 6 over an going to bed sober again. Spent the day working in the garden, this is somethings I used to enjoy, but because of the drink I didn't ever get round to it I THOUGHT I enjoyed drinking more!!!
It makes it easier to concentrate on something other than the need to drink!
It also helps with the withdraws!!

Last edited by drynites; 06-10-2012 at 03:47 PM. Reason: grammer
Old 06-10-2012, 03:44 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Good job drynites!
Old 06-10-2012, 03:49 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Day 6 here too. I spent the day feeling like I just woke up from sleeping off a hangover. Our house alarm went off at 1:30am. Scared the living crap out of me and my husband. The kids weren't to jazzed either. The police came out and checked everything out and nothing. No evidence of anyone trying to break in. It took about 3 hours for me to fall back asleep. I feel like a zombie! BLAH!

I really would like to get into gardening. I seem to kill everything I try to grow though.
Old 06-10-2012, 03:53 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by PeacefulRain View Post
Day 6 here too. I spent the day feeling like I just woke up from sleeping off a hangover. Our house alarm went off at 1:30am. Scared the living crap out of me and my husband. The kids weren't to jazzed either. The police came out and checked everything out and nothing. No evidence of anyone trying to break in. It took about 3 hours for me to fall back asleep. I feel like a zombie! BLAH!

I really would like to get into gardening. I seem to kill everything I try to grow though.
You know tomorrow has to be better than this. Hang in there and don't drink.
Old 06-10-2012, 03:56 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by PeacefulRain View Post

lol it wasn't so much gardening, more clearing the bushes that not been touched for at least 10 years, have cut the lawn in that time tho.
Old 06-10-2012, 03:59 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Sapling View Post
You know tomorrow has to be better than this. Hang in there and don't drink.
hang in there and keep thinking how proud you are of yourself with every passing day. IT DOES GET EASIER!
Old 06-10-2012, 04:19 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Sr rules

Just want to thank everyone on SR for helping me get through the last week, Whenever i have been drawn to the bottle, I stop at the laptop first and log on. Just reading others posts helps, believe me. Proof? I' not got to the bottle. so THANKS GUYS XXX

Last edited by drynites; 06-10-2012 at 04:24 PM. Reason: delete
Old 06-11-2012, 12:30 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Day 8 and my feelings for a drink are getting stronger each day. It hasn't been an easy week, but we all gotta try and hang in there. People say it gets easier, I sure hope so, this is killing me at the moment.