Notices

Day 7 (Week 1)

Old 06-10-2012, 08:15 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 7 (Week 1)

I've been sober for over a week. This is not the hard part. My problem is the 1 month mark but I'm not there yet so I have time to understand my triggers and what to do about it.

Anyway, I way too fat and need to lose 25 pounds. I was only 15 pounds away from my okay feeling goal but now I'm just that far away from it. GRRR. Going to hit the gym and lift weights which I love to do and get some cardio. Cardio is not fun when you feel and look fat.

When I'm done with my work out, I will be watching a video on customizing a website for WordPress. I need to learn that for my work. Going to be a some what busy day but I'm ready for it. Life will move on if I like it or not and I have to keep it up. Sober and feeling good about that, sad about my extra fat but working on it.

Thanks it for now.

Old 06-10-2012, 07:43 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Sounds like you've got a good plan. There's a fun run walk program called "couch to 5k" and it really helped me jump start some weight loss. Good luck with your journey. In also on day 7 and know we can do this!
Old 06-10-2012, 07:47 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Glad to have you still with us here Action, keep up the great work! It take true courage to keep at this battle & to never give up. You Rock