Notices

did i relapse?

Old 06-05-2012, 11:04 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

i seen my dr this mornig and it went horrible. i told him about my attacks and extreme depresion, he sent me to go dose(suboxone) and wait in the lobby while he reviews my records and finds a meds for me. 1 hr later a nurse asks what am i still doing there. I explain and she tells me them dr left 45 mins ago. this sent me into pánico mode. ive been waiting 25 days for this 5min app. ir needx help bad. ir told the dr i have been suicideal and all kinds off bad stuff.
no refills on any meds no new, meds, not even a pitty talk.
i feel so hopeless and powerless. my dr dont care.
im screaming with no voice in a world i dont exist in.
i dont know what to do. i have no insurance, no way to see a different dr.
i dont want to be on suboxone anymore either.
:.(
Old 06-05-2012, 01:41 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Mark75 View Post

So, if you did take clonadine, as opposed to Klonipin (clonazepam), then no matter whether you meant to, didn't mean to, whatever... It is not a relapse, however you look at it.

I actually strongly disagree with this statement, and not with regard to this thread or the original poster.

I think a relapse has everything to do with your intentions and far less to do with what you ingested. I accidently took a swig of vodka and soda last week at a social gathering......it was completely unintentional and scared me. I do not consider that a relapse even though alcohol was my DOC and I took a sip of some. However, had I intentional drank vodka to escape some stress I was under, only to find out after the fact that it was water, I would absolutely consider that a relapse.
Old 06-05-2012, 02:58 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Administrator

You need to phone your Dr, Tony and find out exactly why he left without speaking to you.

I'm not sure I understand many aspects of this story to be honest - you've been clean from opiates for 2 years, but maintaining on a suboxone programme....is that right?

If you still feel suicidal please do look at this link - there's a lot of numbers there

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...ease-read.html

- and please don't hesitate to present yourself at the ER if you think you need help right now.

D