Notices

Maybe a little Taboo but I have to ask

Old 05-19-2012, 05:14 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
So it goes

Duke, I was like you , at first I was like an animal in bed (I hibernated) but believe me the drive comes back, first your mind and body has to sort itself out

Drinking dreams and thoughts fill your head for a while, but they fade and I had a lovely dream about Ms Billy last night

Now I only have to get her to wear that stuff.......

and 6 days is awesome man, keep it up and you will keep it up, if you get my drift

Billy
Old 05-21-2012, 09:33 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Thanks to all. I have now passed a week and feel pretty good. I had a crazy busy weekend and my grandfather-in-law passed away. Tough on my wife. I had to help load him in the body bag which was really tough. Then they passed out his favorite drink to everyone. I just stared at it. No thanks. As for the sex. No luck yet but like most of you said. I will be patient and I am sure things will be back to normal or better.
Old 05-21-2012, 10:04 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Duke10 View Post

Just don't feel like it. I think part of it has to do with my wife really pushing me to be sober.... Maybe there is some resentment.
Really awesome insight there, Duke.

There wasn't much I felt like doing for a while, sex, whatever... I did trace it to resentment. I have made progress and you will too.
Old 05-21-2012, 10:05 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Thumbs up

I am only on day 6 of sobriety. A record for me and I actually feel pretty good. A little more sleep would be great but that is it. One issue that kind of stinks is that I have totally lost my sex drive. My wife is a little frustrated thinking tthat would be great to take my mind off everything but I am just not interested. This does get better right?
This might be better asked in the mens forum.
Old 05-21-2012, 10:06 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Thumbs up

I am only on day 6 of sobriety. A record for me and I actually feel pretty good. A little more sleep would be great but that is it. One issue that kind of stinks is that I have totally lost my sex drive. My wife is a little frustrated thinking tthat would be great to take my mind off everything but I am just not interested. This does get better right?
This might be better asked in the mens forum. You may get more replies there.