Notices

New to The forum

Old 05-07-2012, 04:30 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

New to The forum

Hello world,
Well let me start with an intro..... My name is Pittiedlife (yes that is on my birth certificate)... ok no not really but you can call me that anyway. I'm 28 and practically a single dad. I have used oxy and perc's since I was 14 quit for 3 year's when I was 22 and started up again when I was 25 and stopped again when I was 26 or so.

from the time I was 25-26 I went on a daily binge , prior to the binge my son's mother ran off with our son , I was laid off , and lost my house from losing the job. That small amount of preasure was enough to make me crack. Oddly enough as soon as court was done and she was ordered back to the state with our boy I stopped using........(so many period's) wellll it was different then the first time , I tried to quit on my own like the first time but my body didn't like it as much and a old co worker found me on the floor after a 2 week's of missing work. I was spent physically and mentally ( still am) I got on suboxone which has helped but find my personality has been stripped from me, my social gift has been taken away, and my thirst for sexx sexxxx sexxxx is all but gone.

I want off the sub's but find it so hard it's not an option, I started on 24 mg and I am down to 8mg , 8mg seem's to be my stand off with the devil... Idk why 8mg is the hardest drop but it is.

during my getting clean I followed my son to the great state of CT where I now do nothing and have no life but taking care of my son and working. I have tried finding a phyciatrist but havent been found of them , I have been to meeting's and I'm not going back to that.

I figuard If i looked hard enough I could find someone on here going through similiar issue with the sub's that I might have a better chance at kicking it.

I have lived my life so long in a buz that I really don't know who I am I would say the hardest part of my life right now is putting on a front for my kid to think I am perfect. Since the move he pretty much lives with me full time just not on paper and I would really like to have my act cleaned up better then before , for the day we got back to court.

Any help guidence would be good, I;'m at the point I would try anything

if you read this whole thing sorry for the typo's and thanks' for the ear's / eye's
Old 05-07-2012, 04:57 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hey! Welcome to SR!! I don't have experience with pills, just alcohol, but there are alot of great people here that will be by soon to talk with you. Glad you found us!