Notices

OMG really lucky!!

Old 04-20-2012, 06:46 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Location:   « USA »                       Recovered with AVRT  (Rational Recovery)  ___________
Sapling, are you honestly telling me that you haven't run across people who say that they are in recovery and will always be recovering? There are many examples on this forum alone, and in AA and other recovery groups as well.
Old 04-20-2012, 07:04 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Terminally Unique View Post
Sapling, are you honestly telling me that you haven't run across people who say that they are in recovery and will always be recovering? There are many examples on this forum alone, and in AA and other recovery groups as well.
All I know is about AA...If you have had a spritual awakening...As a result of working the steps as laid out in the book. You are recovered. If you practice the principles of the program you will remain sober and free. If there are people that feel they will always be recovering....I guess that's up to them. I am a recovered alcoholic.
Old 04-20-2012, 01:37 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  
Administrator

take it to PM guys...please.

D
Old 04-21-2012, 05:10 AM
  # 44 (permalink)  
...not falling down them

(Gottalife) I have been teaching the steps in a similar format to Back to Basics for the last couple of years with astonishing results.
candie, that sounds good to me!

Is the name "Back To Basics" exclusively for groups that do the accelerated format or can any group use the name? There is one fairly close to me I would like to check out but a little bit of a drive.
Old 04-21-2012, 05:20 AM
  # 45 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by stairs View Post
Is the name "Back To Basics" exclusively for groups that do the accelerated format or can any group use the name? There is one fairly close to me I would like to check out but a little bit of a drive.
Give these guys a call stairs...You might want to check this site out too.

Southeastern Pennsylvania Intergroup Association