Notices

Hi all..day 1

Old 06-17-2012, 11:48 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Talking We are here for you!

Good for you! We are here for you. I am almost 4 months clean. Life is wonderful with no booze! I want you to feel as good as I do now, stay on course.
Old 06-17-2012, 12:10 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Smile hey there

Hi Robo,

I'm pretty new here too, i don't post much but i read loads. It has really helped as my periods without drinking are becoming more frequent and they last longer, something i know i couldn't have done alone, left to my own devices.. (well, my addictive voice's devices really). Have been reading so much to try and crack and expose the addictive part of my brain. I'm not ruling out any recovery methods right now, just reading and working out a plan as this is the most important thing in my life right now. I can't be there for anyone if i'm not sober.

Personally, i think i need face to face support, so.. although i have been majorily sceptical in the past i am going to check out an AA meeting this week with a completely open mind. Can't hurt..

Sincere hope to you and everyone, like i say i'm new here and i find listening to others very therapeutic. I hope one day to impart the same wisdom..

All the very best, hope you stick around here..

Cat
Old 06-17-2012, 02:24 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Administrator

welcome back sim

You might get more response if you start your own thread - this one one is a bit confusing?

D