Old 04-13-2012, 11:37 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

my lesson of today is....

keep most of my toughts inward.
and/or
find the right trees to bark at.

I've been labelled too often CRAZY
only after half an hour or so giving advice to my own therapist,

Or a manager....who first fired me, and then calls me upset that she needs my vision. They messed her over too, just like I warned her.

Or another manager....that does like she does not know me, only to adress my at the coffee machine, that she sees the ghost of a buddhist munk floating around her.

Some social worker, who took my advice on circular breathing, and now his astma has lessened.

Ex gf's that called me a ******, a looser, a *****, a wuss, calling me they want me back, after they had enough of grease-monkey's

A police officer that looks he has been hit, shakes my hand and releases me apologizing...

Teachers cursing at me, telling me to shut up,

whole college rooms, filled with hundreds of academic students that sigh when I ask yet another question.

luckely there is hope,
Once in a while, I show people there is more, because they want to see.

just....general banter is wiser.

For the rest...there's the anonymity of internet
Old 04-13-2012, 11:49 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Oh no! I've been calling you crazy for a week...it's a compliment. I think you're lovely

Dude, this whole site could be seen as us finding the right tree to bark up at. Or the right people to join in barking with. We're a pack of wolves, if you will, howling at a half moon. Ha! Pretty.

And they called you crazy...I think you're in good company hun. Keep posting. I like your posts xx
Old 04-13-2012, 12:00 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by stillsleeping View Post
Oh no! I've been calling you crazy for a week...it's a compliment. I think you're lovely

Dude, this whole site could be seen as us finding the right tree to bark up at. Or the right people to join in barking with. We're a pack of wolves, if you will, howling at a half moon. Ha! Pretty.

And they called you crazy...I think you're in good company hun. Keep posting. I like your posts xx
it's not you definitely not

lol...

like I said...there is hope sometimes

I was considering quitting this forum..to dive fully into.....uhm...abstract stuff......but that's the addiction devil sabotaging myself....screw him

I like watching holland's got talent LOL....the universe can be way more boring.

This is working steps without working them....doing them all at once kinda...

Yesterday I gave my keyboard to some guy, I haven't spoke in a year..he still owed it, because he helped me move.

He couldn't remember...I can.
Old 04-13-2012, 12:19 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Holland's Got Talent ... awesome haha. Britain's version is horrific. We don't have TV but the kids drag me to YouTube to watch the worst bits - hilarious.

Nice job paying your friend - very Tau, I understand. The universe is doing strange and positive things for me at the moment. I feel a bit bad about it - I've never really paid the universe much attention. Apart from in physics and engineering, and now we're back round to Fibonacci's sequence again...

The Golden Ratio dude
Old 04-13-2012, 12:57 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

how can you feel bad about it?

I mean...

You've had your share of bad stuff right....

Everything is impermanent....good and bad...so enjoy it!

Today have not been good or bad...
Just...difficult.
Tomorrow it wil be good

I love that picture....
Old 04-13-2012, 01:00 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

What I meant was, I feel guilty that the universe is showing me attention, when I've always ignored it in the past. That kind of bad

...and me too. xx