Notices

Went to a kegger tonight and...

Old 04-09-2012, 11:23 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Good job!
Old 04-09-2012, 12:58 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Well done. I was so proud the first time I went out and didn't drink. I did slip up a few days later though so it didn't make me invincible. But I do think it's impossible to avoid being around alcohol too, so it's great to know you can handle yourself in that situation. Kudos
Old 04-09-2012, 01:38 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Location: "I'm not lost for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost ..."
Originally Posted by InsertNameHere
Soberlicious you know that I completley agree with your comment, and have put myself intentionaly in clasic "at risk" or "slippery" situations before intentionaly, I did it knowing that I would not drink. Knowing and not doubting in any way that I could go there in that environ and not drink.

At the same time this discourages me from telling FLA that (he she?) should put themselves in that situation again for a while
I won't tell FLA that he should or shouldn't do anything. I only said that if he knows himself well and knows what he wants then he is safe anywhere. I believe that to my core.
Old 04-10-2012, 12:10 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
FLA

I'm a guy haha. But yes I went into the situation KNOWING I was not going to drink, if I had gone into it thinking I may drink then yes I would have. I honestly don't know if I'll be sober for ever, but I'm gonna try and stay sober as long as possible. Just trying to keep my self busy during the day and night. Can't come up with rent so that's been stressing me out pretty bad (donations accepted ;D) lol but other than that I'm glad to be sober. Who knows maybe I'll never pick a drink up again! For some reason i just like testing my self in risky situations.