Go Back  SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information > New to Addiction and Recovery? > Newcomers to Recovery
Reload this Page >

HELP!!! I Feel Like Crying Or Hitting Something I Need To Vent Big Time!!!

Notices

HELP!!! I Feel Like Crying Or Hitting Something I Need To Vent Big Time!!!

Old 04-04-2012, 01:55 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
instant

MCF
This is a bummer. I can't imagine how it must feel. If you can find any positives or any lessons hang onto them they are there to learn from.

Take care and hang in
Old 04-04-2012, 02:34 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Proud of you Fitz. You are handling this so well. Keep venting if it helps. And know that what you are gaining now is more important than what you have lost in the past.
Old 04-04-2012, 02:55 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Keep venting fitz......we are all here for you friend!!!
Old 04-04-2012, 04:08 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Random Guy

I know hindsite is 20/20 and I don't want to sound like a smart a$$ but I do have two words to avoid this in the future, renters insurance. It is cheap as heck and most people don't even know it exists. I don't know if it would have covered this particular debocle but it might have. That is something that I recomend to everyone that lives in an appartment especially if it in a shady neiborhood.

Sorry to hear about your stuff Fitz and in my opinion what really would get my goat is the fact that they didn't steal it they just threw it out how much sense does that make? They probably stole some of it, had to of. No one just throws stuff like that out for no reason. You hired them you say or your landlady did? That might be important as far as legaly if you wish to pursue this. I am no lawer or cop but that sounds fishy to me.

The important thing is that during that time you got sober and are now able to handle it.
Old 04-04-2012, 06:56 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

WOW...what a bad atart to what have been a welcome home day, but you didn't use & should be so proud, I think the worst habit to break is the one to pick up your DOC when things go wrong. Be proud of yourself.
Old 04-04-2012, 07:02 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

That completely sucks, I'm so sorry to hear this. Hang in there Fitz, we're all behind you!
Old 04-04-2012, 07:03 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  
Its_me_jen

For just a moment I had the urge to pick up, then the mindfulness kicked me in the butt. Getting drunk was not going to pay my bills or get my stuff back. It was my drinking that got me in this mess and it will have to be my sobriety that will get me out of it eventually.
Lets just focus on this part. This is the good stuff!

Hang in there fitz, you'll be just fine if you keep away from the drink and focus on your recovery.
Old 04-04-2012, 07:04 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  

Friendship you have here, Fitz. We all care about you. Hang in there...