Notices

Weird Side Effects

Old 03-26-2012, 11:55 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Random Guy

YES drink plenty of water. One it will help flush all that crap out of your system quicker two you are going to sweat it all out every night. I am drinking a crap load of water but can never seem to stay hydrated. Meh no biggie, I just drink more. keep a glass near me all day long. I did the home detox thing but I don't get all that bad of symptoms, like people here said everyone is different and another person with my drinking habits (15+ beers and evening) might have some seriour medical issues, age I think is a strong factor as well, (not a doc so don't know) and preexsisting conditions. even with drinking every day my blood pressure was pretty normal and cholesterol levels were just a smige above normal both good and bad cholesterol though so I hope they balance each other out lol. any way that is my two cents. The sweating is starting to taper off for me but I would not be suprised if it continues intermintently for a while.

Getting sleep is my biggest issue. I swear I was built for a 36 hour day as I seem to be able to stay up till four in the morning no problem, then the next day its 6, then 8-10 and so on usually I don't sleep on Sunday nights just so I can reset my internal clock.
Old 03-28-2012, 11:17 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by InsertNameHere View Post
YES drink plenty of water. One it will help flush all that crap out of your system quicker two you are going to sweat it all out every night. I am drinking a crap load of water but can never seem to stay hydrated. Meh no biggie, I just drink more. keep a glass near me all day long. I did the home detox thing but I don't get all that bad of symptoms, like people here said everyone is different and another person with my drinking habits (15+ beers and evening) might have some seriour medical issues, age I think is a strong factor as well, (not a doc so don't know) and preexsisting conditions. even with drinking every day my blood pressure was pretty normal and cholesterol levels were just a smige above normal both good and bad cholesterol though so I hope they balance each other out lol. any way that is my two cents. The sweating is starting to taper off for me but I would not be suprised if it continues intermintently for a while.

Getting sleep is my biggest issue. I swear I was built for a 36 hour day as I seem to be able to stay up till four in the morning no problem, then the next day its 6, then 8-10 and so on usually I don't sleep on Sunday nights just so I can reset my internal clock.
Thanks for the input, sleep has not been too bad for me.. I mean I dream a lot and feel crappy but im falling asleep round 12 and waking up round 7... but I look tired... I had the doctor give me a weeks worth of a sleep med to get my schedule straight. really helped me... could you give that try?