Please DO NOT DRIVE!

you could....

kill someone
kill yourself
go to jail
Old 02-28-2012, 07:48 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
<3 RB u saved my heart <3

thank you everyone. i talked to my fiance n my brother a bit more. i did drink a bit more while doing so.i wont lie about that. but im about to go to bed knowing my loved ones and new friends CARE. someone actually cares if i wake up tmrw.thank you for caring. thank you for being there for me.tmrw is a new day, and a new opportunity to say i love me and im worth it. thank you all
Old 02-29-2012, 04:17 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

How are you doing today MrsBrown,

Yes your right it's a new day! I use the "One day at a a time" Just decide that you will not drink today and just live in that day. Then repeat again for the next day. Do not think about not drinking forever. Before you know it week will past then months then years.

Keep reading, posting & sharing and most of all think about a recovery plan and take some action......
Old 02-29-2012, 04:41 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Life Health Prosperity

DUI watin for ya out there MrsBrown
Old 02-29-2012, 05:23 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  
Self recovered Self discovered

Anyone can not pick up for 5 minutes at a time, right? Surely you can do that, and then you can string a few of those days like that together. Soon, as your body and mind get a hold of the idea of no alcohol, there will be a wonderful feeling of accomplishment and satisfaction, self respect and approval. It is all waiting for you, just reach out, grab this, and hang on tight.

And Mrs. Brown, has anyone told you that you have a lovely daughter? Welcome to SR, and keep posting.
Old 02-29-2012, 07:03 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  
<3 RB u saved my heart <3

good morning everyone. thank you for your help last night. i thought i would wake up with the usual guilt but i actually woke up for the first time with some hope. talking it out really helped me and thank you for all of your prayers. i went and bought some of my favorite tea to drink tonight while i watch my shows.let's try this again.i have faith in me.have a good day everyone
Old 02-29-2012, 07:23 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  
Choosing Life

Good morning! Glad to see you're still here and you're not beating yourself up over last night. Sounds like you have a good plan for tonight, just add SR to that plan too.
Old 02-29-2012, 07:30 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  

Good for you in deciding to try not to drink. For many there are some humps to get over as we start living without drinking or doping at all.

Hang in there with your decision even if you get uncomfortable occasionally in some of the days to come. If you can't stand real life without drinking then your problem may be more serious than you'd prefer to believe.