Notices

Going back through some old threads

Old 02-26-2012, 02:55 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Going back through some old threads

Any of you ever do that here? I've found it quite inspiring. Going through posts I started here months ago to ones I've started today. Soberrecovery.com pretty much has been my personal sobriety journal since I decided to get sober last April. It's pretty surreal to read how I felt 10 months ago to how I feel today. Some of the stuff can be quite embarrassing too hahaha. I said that??? Noooo!!! What was I thinking!!! hahahaha

I don't know. I just find it helpful for me to get a sense of where I was to where I am now. But I must say, I like myself a HELL OF A LOT BETTER NOW!

-Ryan
Old 02-26-2012, 04:35 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

sometimes I do. recently I read the thread started over a year ago by spen71. it's like 18 pages right now. spen71 never quit trying and now he's running frickn' marathons. very inspirational.
Old 02-26-2012, 07:01 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Yeah, I like reading my old posts occasionally, however my first ones were the best - I did not realize that only the first 500 posts are accessible. Does anyone know how I can access those? I would like to read them.....I was such a mess.

RyanRed, your posts are so inspiring. Thanks for all the aha moments you have given me.
Old 02-26-2012, 01:16 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

No posts are deleted, cos I've read my first one again last year sometime - but I had a date to go by - I don't know how to get around the 500 post thing

D