Notices

Doing real well

Old 02-21-2012, 10:29 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Doing real well

Well, It's day nine for me and I feel great,Getting alot of things done that I neglected before.I'm drinking alot of water and eating alot of fruits and veggies.The craving for a beer still pops it's nasty head up now and then but with each passing day it weakens more and more.I'm finally finishing some songs that I wrote a year ago and I think my voice is stronger now.ANyway I just wanted to tell everyone here at SR thank you all from the bottom of my heart.The future does get brighter if you hang in there,my advice to anyone having trouble getting the monkey off your back is to visit your MD and ask questions they are the ones who will help you also.I will also say this when you feel depression and anxiety try your very hardest to occupy your mind,take a walk,watch a good show,call a sober friend and talk this will help you get over those low spots that make you want to give in.Also think about the money your saving and more important is that you are saving your life.Never quit, just keep moving forward behind you that will do you any good.I know it is hard, but if you stick with it you will become a better you and life will have more meaning to you.I wish you so much luck on your journey and thank you SR for your support and providing this great website.

Have a Blessed day!
Jessy59

"When your fear touches someone's pain, it becomes pity. When your love touches someone's pain, it becomes compassion."
Old 02-21-2012, 10:39 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
dude in recovery

Sounds Great, more power to you and keep on rockin'.