Notices

Irritated

Old 01-31-2012, 04:54 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Irritated

Ok, so yes, this is day 2. I went 6 days without a drink last week and picked up over the weekend. I don't feel edgy because I want to drink. Fortunately I don't experience any kind of withdrawal symptoms. I ate well last night, worked on some projects and I had a fantastic nights sleep, but the problem is this. My kids are on such opposite sleeping schedules that my daughter (5) is up by 5 am and my son (9) is having troubled going to sleep before 10 pm.I literally had no real time for myself yesterday morning or night, and I like to have some wind down time to myself. Ughhhh. My husband travels part time for work, and he was gone last night, so it was on me to stay up til son went to sleep. When I am not drinking I like to be in bed before 9 pm.and I wasn't drinking last night. I typically work til 7 or so on Tuesday's, but hubby was to be gone all week, so I shortened my day to 530. Then the boss throws a meeting in the mix at 8 pm tonight! ((frustrating)) I'm not sure what the point is here, but I am whining!!!!! Thankfully not "wining"!! Lol I just needed to vent, because this short day for me has a wrench thrown in it. Time to hit the shower and pop some b vitamins. Have a great day everyone! Thanks for being here! Jane.
Old 01-31-2012, 02:05 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Venting can be useful
Hope the day got a little better

D
Old 01-31-2012, 02:06 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Old 01-31-2012, 06:44 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Thanks guys, so I caught a noon meeting and then thought I would make the best of my evening and hit up another 7 pm meeting, which surprisingly I was looking forward to, and then the boss changes the meeting time to 715....... Grrrrrrrrrrr. My sponsor STILL has not called me. I needed the 7 meeting tonight..... To hopefully scope out someone new. I live in quite a small town and there are no meetings til tomorrow. I'm so irritated right now, but I guess there is always tomorrow. Oh and my husband, came home today, wonderful! And told me I would love the area of Michigan he was in, because of the wineries, not so wonderful! Are you kidding me right now. I just don't get it, and am banging my head against the proverbial wall as we speak. Poppin some melatonin and going to bed. I hate this day!