Notices

Day 27 ... I'm amazed

Old 01-27-2012, 03:34 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 27 ... I'm amazed

Morning !!!

So here I am at Day 27 ... I AM suprised ... didnt think I'd make it past the first day/week

I'll admit that without SR and my partners support I wouldnt be here .. THANK YOU !!! SO very grateful for ur words and thoughts to have gotten me here ...

It's not easy .. not by a long mile .. am I in the best mindframe and place now? No .. but im trying not to be too hard on myself.

I've been told you need a goal .. is my goal to stay away from drink? yes but ive something far more alluring to focus on .. I would love nothing more than to be a mom it hasnt happened in the past as I have PCOS and other medical complications but only recently found out that change of diet and the fact I stopped drinking could greatly increase my chances and I don't know if others would agree with me but the prospect of one day being lucky enough to have my own child is the biggest motivation boost I've ever needed .. so in a week where ive felt sooo FED UP this is the kind of news that I needed and I'm gonna fight this disease til the end now as the reward is a million times better than a buzz and a hangover to show for it ...

I'd say I am back on track ... (for now) but hopeful and happy

THANK YOU SR again for being there every moment of the way for me ... xxx
Old 01-27-2012, 03:41 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Pretty soon you can start counting months instead of days...That's awesome...Keep it up!
Old 01-27-2012, 03:43 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Congrats. Hope you are feeling more positive now especially as you have something to focus on.
Old 01-27-2012, 03:53 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

Congratulations Isabella

D
Old 01-27-2012, 04:07 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

haha its just a goal now guys .. but definately hope that gives me something more than just me to fight for someday x