Notices

Topic: What Woke You UP?

Old 01-23-2012, 02:27 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Being a thief...brought back a memory. Partying at friends houses in my 20's and after I ran out of booze I would steal theirs and pour it into my bottle.

Room mates, I would drink all their vodka / gin / whatever and re-fill the bottle with water until I could replace it when the liquor store opened. Nope, no problems here

Another college room mate, he would drink like 3 beers a week and told me to indulge, just make sure to replace it. He'd buy a case of beer and I'd have it polished off in 2-3 days..I'd replace the whole case, then do it again and again.

Another, big house and all 8 rooms were rented to us College kids, I would go into the kitchen at night and just grab whatever. Full bottle of Whiskey once and lots of other stuff..there would be notes left in the morning "Who the %$&* stole my booze" but because I was like 27 at the time, in a house filled with 19-23 year old I was never accused once. Pretty freaking sad on my behalf.
Old 01-23-2012, 07:10 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
I got caught.
Drove and didn't get caught. Scared me to death. I could have hurt someone. That was Saturday night. I wont take that chance again.