Notices

I can't live like this anymore!!!!

Old 01-21-2012, 11:12 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

You have certainly come to the right place here, I have been amazed by the support and encouragement you get.

Being sober has so many + points and it's exciting (as well as tough) finding new ones each day. WELCOME!
Old 01-21-2012, 11:55 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Can't live like this either!

I have been drinking nightly for years. I hope you have not come to the point where I am....my insides hurt sooo bad from the alcohol. My body is feeling weak from also the cigarettes (I'm sure my circulation is bad). I have no health insurance. I barely make it through my work days. I am only a few days sober and hurt all over! I hope I haven't waited too long to quit. You sound like you may have caught up with the disease( or whatever people want to call it) on time. Don't wait to feel as physically weak as me. My kids have been waiting for years for me to quit.. You talk about denial...that was me...Now not in denial I have nothing to do but live with regrets and hoping I get to feeling better. Keep up with what you have going!!! And I plan on doing the same. Maybe will connect up with you again!! Good Luck!! I say some prayers for both of us!
Old 01-21-2012, 01:42 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Administrator

welcome to you too Deborah

many areas in the US now have free or low cost clinics...
Free/Low-Cost/Sliding-Scale Clinics

This website may also be able to help put you in touch with medical care in your local area:
http://www.211.org/

Otherwise, if you're in pain or concerned about your health the ER is always an option for medical assistance.

D