Notices

Introduction

Old 01-16-2012, 05:10 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Introduction

I have posted here several times in many different states of mind but always about problems... i realized i never just told you about myself.
My name is Mike. I have a 9month old puppy (i think shes 9mos) named Jasmine. Shes a cutie. I play guitar though not recently because I sold it for pot and stuff. I am a psychology student at Temple University but screwed up last semester so had to take the semester off. Hoping to return to school in the fall. I love music and concerts. Some of my favorite bands are phish, umphrey's mcgee, incubus, really anything jazzy/rock/funk. I really like the red hot chili peppers. I like movies and TV shows. The big lebowski is probably my favorite movie. As for shows, I've been watching spartacus, legend of the seeker, both are kinda corny but overall good shows. I love curb your enthusiasm, the office, the league, all comedy really. I am currently living in SC with my aunt / mother. I work at a shady gas station though i am hoping to get a job at walmart. I like playing video games on my PS3 (i know... shoulda went with xbox) such as Battlefield 3, Modern Warfare 3, The Elder Scrolls Skyrim (currently addicted to Skyrim). I love food! My mom makes a bangin brisket if anyone knows what that delight is. I like cool ranch doritos and reeses. Anyway, thats a bit about myself!
Old 01-16-2012, 05:29 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Good to know a bit more about you Mike - I like a good brisket myself

D
Old 01-16-2012, 05:30 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Welcome to SR!
Old 01-16-2012, 07:45 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Hey Mike, I used to have a dog named Jasmine too. Awesome dog. She was with me through some of the worst of my addictions.

She had to think I was nuts. She was right.

Keep on posting!!

God bless.