Notices

Continuing to build the foundation.

Old 01-16-2012, 07:31 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Powerless over Alcohol

Continuing to build the foundation.

Hello good morning SR, and also thank you for the dream Dr. MLK

For me today, the AA program is more a way of building a new life than just a way of getting over drinking, because in AA I dont just stop drinking , I can start living life on lifes terms. And enjoying each day as it is, and what I can make out of it. Already as I have gotten to enjoy some sober time and threw the AA program my life has begun to go uphill. I feel well and free of that bondage in the morning when I awake and then meditate. I also look so forward to all my evening meetings where I have become a friend and a asset to them and AA. In my drinking days my life was just about as downhill as I could of reached. Death or the mental ward were so close , that was all that was almost left. How things can change when you never give up hope on the alcoholic,because you never know when we might "get it".

I pray and meditate today for that the little stones that I put into the mosaic of my life may make a worthwhile pattern. And also that I may perservere and in so find harmony and beauty.

As do I hope all that look for that serenity find it.

Good love, Inda
Old 01-16-2012, 11:56 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
instant

Inda you sound good. It's great to hear.
Old 01-16-2012, 12:04 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thank you for sharing. I'm glad life is going well for you. I find AA very helpful as well. I would like to start meditating first thing in the mornings.