Notices

Just Today is all I can control. :)

Old 01-06-2012, 01:52 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Powerless over Alcohol

Just Today is all I can control. :)

Hi all nice to be back had to take a little break. Computer issues. And man I never realized how much I use it . LOL. But honestly is was kinda nice also, no focus on just looking at the screen. I am glad its fixed though I missed this.

Hope everyone had a good new year and welcome anyone just coming in. I started last year sober at this time but that was only cause I was in jail serving time for my 2nd dui in 5 years and 3rd within 20.

I was only in the jail for just over 2 days when I went into such bad detox that I was trying to kill my self in the cell, and didnt know it. Woke up in the ICU days later, being told I had wet brain, and didnt think I would come back . But by the grace of my higher power it kept me here.Still went back to drinking for months till June when I first said to myself lets try getting sober. With a couple slips,but still trying.. So for this year I can start the year sober on my accord.

Keeping sober is the most important thing in my life. The most important decision I ever madewas my decision to give up drinking. I am convinced of that my whole life depends on not taking that first drink ever again.Nothing in the world is as important to me as my own sobriety. Everything I have which sure isnt much after all the years of destruction. Depends on that one thing.

So with that all in mind just one day at a time.

Good love, Inda
Old 01-06-2012, 02:38 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

You got that right!....Welcome back.
Old 01-06-2012, 03:18 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

good luck Inda, Im struggling a bit right now, lost my way again for a while at the end of last year not too badly but am back on track now. You have done so well getting back here. I love hearing how others have fought demon and made it though it gives me hope
Old 01-06-2012, 06:24 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Powerless over Alcohol

Thank you Tiggy,

And I am with you on this road .

Glad your back on track, it is so easy to derail. Hang in and for me its one day at a time, but many days its one moment at a time. Its your year.
Old 01-06-2012, 06:36 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Hi Inda - was wondering where you were. Here's to a happy and sober 2012.