Notices

happy new year

Old 12-31-2011, 12:57 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
him

happy new year

this year has been filled with alot of changes for me and alot of things i never thought id be going through our putting myself through. i am grateful to be alive after all of the madness i have put myself through and still have my sanity...well for the most part. im going on 6 days sober and i hope in a year ill be able to celebrate new years eve with a year of sobriety. i hope to be on this forum from here on and will post my recovery throughout the coming year. last night i went to my first AA meeting since my relapse.. funny how things work themselves out, me at an AA meeting on a friday night. i am glad i went, i am glad i got to be around people that i didnt know but shared so much with.. these are the times when you have to focus on what you want and if you trully want to live or let this disease grab ahold of you and tear you a new one. i just want to wish you all a great new years and hope to see you all here through the coming year. thank you for letting me be a part of this and for those still out there suffering, its time to come home.. happy new year.
Old 12-31-2011, 01:15 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Next year we will be celebrating your one year anniversary hopefully. I will be celebrating my one year and a month anniversary as I have 30 days of sobriety this time around. very inspiring stuff thank you for sharing.
Old 12-31-2011, 02:54 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Random Guy

Right there with you buddy I am on day 8 going into 9 on the new year. It would be nothing short of miraculous for us to be able to say next year that we havent had a drink all year. I am looking forward to it.

INH