Notices

Whats Next

Old 12-31-2011, 12:32 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Whats Next

I find I keep asking myself this.. I want several things one to get back in shape.. that is my greatest motivation for this (I thought). I work from home and drink all the time.. I should actually say I drink from home (I mostly drink alone now) and work sometime. I have been terriably depressed. I know now that I have a huge problem and every moment of every day I ask myself whats next what am I going to do. I dont enjoy doing anything and I am alone all day every day. I have looked into hobbies but nothing sticks out. I dont have a lot of money and have been telling myself that I am kind of just burning time till things get better. I have enough time to focus on exercise but I choose to start drinking at about noon and dream about better days to come. I keep asking myself what I am going to do. Does anyone else feel this way or am I just crazy.
Old 12-31-2011, 01:12 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

First off you need to stop drinking. You won't know what you are capable of, what you like to do, or what is out there for you until you get a clear head. Start working a recovery program asap and meet some other sober people face-to-face. That's where you will see some of the results you're looking for.
Old 12-31-2011, 01:19 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

Alcohol is a depressant. There is a chance your depression will clear up if you stop drinking. If you find you are still depressed after a few months sober, then you could probably talk to your dr about your depression.