Notices

mean? maybe... lol

Old 12-30-2011, 12:59 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

mean? maybe... lol

My sister is really hungover today, so my mom went over there to babysit while shes suffers off the night before....but i cant help but to smile and feel really good....not because my sister is miserable..but because for once its not me! lol

does anyone else get feelings like that sometimes?

it helps make me feel ive made the right decision and so glad that i dont have to go through those horrible mornings/days anymore.
Old 12-30-2011, 01:01 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Vanilla28 View Post
My sister is really hungover today, so my mom went over there to babysit while shes suffers off the night before....but i cant help but to smile and feel really good....not because my sister is miserable..but because for once its not me! lol

does anyone else get feelings like that sometimes?

it helps make me feel ive made the right decision and so glad that i dont have to go through those horrible mornings/days anymore.
every. single. day.
Old 12-30-2011, 01:06 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

YES! The first time I went out with "drinking buddies" for dinner after I stopped drinking, I sipped on my fruit juice (yum) and watched longingly as they drank wine. Then I went home and they went to the bar. The next day we were supposed to go sightseeing and they couldn't even get out of bed for 8 hours. So I went to go visit another friend to make brunch and she was moaning on the couch from also drinking too much. I couldn't help but smile a little to myself (evil I know) but it gave me a little satisfaction to know I wasn't in the same boat.
Old 12-30-2011, 01:10 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

What I have noticed is how funny I think it is when people act stupid while under the influence. I used to be the number one fool. Not NO MORE lol.
Old 12-30-2011, 01:18 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
New to Real Life

honestly in a situation like that with kids involved I just find it depressing. I was that mom (minus the parental support/babysitter).

But when a regular single person is hungover I feel pretty happy that I'm not!
Old 12-30-2011, 01:27 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

my sister is a "normal" drinker, this isnt something that happens very often lol she just over enjoyed a rare night off without the kids. they were very excited to see grandma