Notices

breaking point

Old 11-23-2011, 06:49 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

SASA, Your post brought tears to me eyes.....I am so very sorry. So devastating and heartbreaking. Right before I got sober I decided that being sober would be a tribute to my little dog that passed away. Whenever I have fleeting thoughts of drinking I always think of her and how she would want me to be sober. Your cat was so very lucky to have you....it is obviously you have a lot of love in your heart. Give your three other furbabies extra attention....they are mourning too. I am proud that you do not want to drink to numb the pain.....stay sober for the little feline that loved you so much. Bless you.
Old 11-23-2011, 06:54 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Sasa,
I am really sorry about your kitty. She was very blessed to be so cared for and loved. I am so happy that you are dealing with this sober, and taking care of yourself and your other furbabies. I have had to do the same with two of my kitties in the last three years. I know how hit hurts. If you did not love her so, it would not hurt so, so I believe that your grief is a testament to your love for each other. Stand tall, you are doing well dear.
Thinking of you, sending hugs,
chicory
Old 11-23-2011, 07:10 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

(((SASA))) - I'm so sorry about your furbaby, but am really glad that you are dealing with the feelings, sober. It's not easy, but there are a lot of animal lovers here who feel your pain, and we are here for you. You are honoring the lost furbaby and giving your other "babies" a great gift - YOU!

Hugs and prayers,

Amy
Old 11-23-2011, 07:17 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Again, so sorry for your loss, but I hope it empowers you to know that you can get through something like this without the drink.