Notices

day two progress!!

Old 11-21-2011, 05:01 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

day two progress!!

Worked my normal twelve hour day, which included a training session at a local ammunition producer that also deals in radiation. Very interesting stuff, I enjoyed it. cool not to have apounding head through the whole thing also.
Got home and went straight to the shop, what a mess, looks like Guns and Roses have been out there for a few years, beer boxes, cans and bottles. Seven bags of trash later you can walk through there. Keep in mind I havent been in my shop for a while. The family knows something is up but no one can put there finger on it. I hav always been what you would call a high functioning alcoholic, wife says most of the time she cant even tell I have been drinking till I cross the line, which is most often.
Fixed the garage door, it has been broken for about a year. Looked at my 67 Simplicity restoration project and designed a roll around table for it so I dont have to get on the floor with it. Hopefully will weld it up this weekend.
The lack of sleep didnt really take its toll today, but my quest to be sober was always at the front of my mind, no matter what was going on.
Sorry to ramble on, thanks for all of the support so far!!!!!!
Old 11-22-2011, 06:42 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Came to Believe

That's great mechanic. Keep it up.