Notices

Dominica - Thanks....

Old 11-03-2011, 06:30 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Dominica - Thanks....

for your thread yesterday! I'm so glad that you posted about your struggle. You have no idea how many people you may have helped

It helped me alot!

I've been trying to start back to running; as it will be critical to my long-term sobriety to get healthy. Working out has been yet another thing in my life that I've said over and over that I need to do and failed at over and over... Anyway, I was suppose to run yesterday and by mid-morning was already talking myself out of it (too tired, too busy, etc.).

However, after seeing you make it through such a tough time last night I was inspired to run. "If Dominica could make it through such an incredibly hard hour I could certainly do a short workout." What you had to overcome yesterday was so much harder and YOU DID IT! So - thanks a bunch!

Hang in there - You Can Do This! And keep posting Have a great day!
Old 11-03-2011, 06:47 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Sober...Finally.

Heya Sad,

I never thought that the post would help you out, but thank you :o). We are all in this together and it is good to know that I helped you out. It makes me feel so much better! I run quite a bit also (about 3 miles 3 times a week). Lately, I am moving into a new house, so that has made it easy to take my mind off of things, but BOY was yesterday taxing on my emotions and stress levels! Just remember to take time for yourself and relax at some point. You made my day! Thanks, Sad.

Old 11-03-2011, 01:37 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thanks to both of you