Notices

am i ready

Old 10-19-2011, 09:20 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

am i ready

im april and im addicted to meth amphetamine i spent alot of my addiction in and out of meth labs and ive been clean a year and 3 months now .....my sisters house just got busted for a running meth lab and im the only one who can go clean out her apt n get the family pictures and personal things she has there ....i went the day after she got busted and i lost my **** i started crying uncontrollably mostly because of the disaray of her apt shes normally very clean and it was naaaasty in there but everywhere i turned there was paraphanalia and there was even meth still there i left right away and locked it up right away grabbing up a few pictures im then went threw a lot of guilt because im her big sister and she was doing exactly what i used to do only never in my own home ....i havent went back n i think im afraid to but im not sure i didnt like the feelings i had while i was there but some of the things there are irreplacable n i know i have. to im gonna see if i can get a couple friends to go back with me i really did not think it was going to be so hard i dont understand why this is so hard to do.....omg what a mess this is making me
Old 10-19-2011, 09:25 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Don't feel bad. You're only human, and emotions come without any warning.
Old 10-20-2011, 07:33 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
~sb

I feel your pain. I like your idea of bringing friends. Are you working a program? I wish you a fast and thorough clean up without freaking out. Be well and stay stopped!
Old 10-20-2011, 09:16 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
I'm here to learn!

I'm sorry you are going through that.

I think your emotions are perfectly normal.
Old 10-20-2011, 09:39 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Welcome to the family.
Old 10-20-2011, 09:55 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

April,
Dont beat yourself up. You did the right thing by getting yourself out of there. Addicts and alcoholics like you and me need to make our sobriety a priority otherwise. If we dont stay sober then nothing else is going to be possible. Keep up the good work and keep following your instincts!
Old 10-20-2011, 10:17 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm sorry that you have to deal with this.
Old 10-26-2011, 09:03 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

yep i work a great program thats why i havent been around my sister in a very long time and i think thats why im struggling with this kinda like i gave up on her but i know she wasnt gonna stop unless she was ready or someone or something made her