Notices

Roxy Withdrawals -- Desperate for HELP

Old 10-12-2011, 10:37 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Dude,
Dope sick is the worst feeling EVER! I commend your courage and think about this: then worst is over....you need to remember how awful you feel now so you don't gloss it over later when that slick voice in your head tries to convince you that its ok if you only use a week----then the next thing you know it's two months later and you're stuck on a run. Btw, I've never heard of people SMOKING pills---snorting and shooting but the smoking is new to me. I would think that's probably more addictive because it's a faster route of administration. Anyway, I'm truly impressed by your courage!! You're almost out of the woods...don't think about it, just do it and stay clean!
Old 10-13-2011, 08:04 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

You guys are the bomb!!! I slept for like 7 hours last night!!! I woke up probably 6 times but fell asleep over and over!! Praise the LORD, He is answering my prayers even though this is all a result of my own choices!!! GRACE UNDESERVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Feel great today. Officially day 7 and dope sick is the WORST FOR REAL!! =)
Old 10-15-2011, 06:40 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Well it is Day 9 or so and my sleep schedule is still off. I wake up almost every hour, but I am able to sleep about 7 hrs a night. Definitely not the best of sleep, and my dreams are super weird, but praise the Lord my body is getting back to normal. Shows how powerful the Roxy's are and that even 3 week abuse can lead to damaging effects. May we all realize are choices are so much more important than we give them credit for at the time!! God bless you all!!!
Old 10-15-2011, 10:32 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Congrats that's great that you're getting 7 hours a sleep already. Nothing steals the human soul more than opiates, it's an absolute monster. Withdrawal is hell on earth, most people will never experience a pain so deep that overtakes every aspect of you - physically, emotionally , mentally. You're a much stronger person for going through this and the beauty is you don't ever have to again. Life's so much better without that stuff. Run the whole tape through your head the next time you get a craving... Stay strong and disciplined.
Old 10-16-2011, 04:24 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Finally slept a whole night without melatonin!!! Thank you LORD!!!! Death to the pills!
Old 10-22-2011, 10:14 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Back to normal!!! Thanks to you all who encouraged me during this time!
Old 10-22-2011, 11:59 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  

Scary how something can have so much control
Old 10-22-2011, 01:17 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  
Administrator

glad you're feeling better Desperate

D
Old 10-23-2011, 04:27 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  

Back to Normal!!! Took about ten days, but vitamins, water, protein shakes and prayer did the trick!!! No more going back!!