Notices

I done ****** up

Old 09-11-2011, 05:56 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I done ****** up

I think it's about time I'd start considering changing my drug/alcohol taking habits. The following is only an episode in my wild drug addled life. Yesterday I had to go to my job as a busboy at a local restaurant thinking i had to apologize to this girl from stealing her Xanax. You see, I have bough some off her and I got so ****** up I admitted I got the pills from ork to my grandparents. When she was confronted about it she told them I had stolen them from her purse and I just played along. When I got to work she was nice and I think she didn't care I told them just as long as I took the blame. So I'm waiting for orders and as always I pour me some rum. I do this again when I finish my cup full. By eight o clock I was so drunk I stumbled on the floor and my grandparents were called. When I got home I went into a frenzy of some kind and I shaved off my eyebrows. Tomorrow I have school and I have no job, eyebrows, or confidence from my family.
Old 09-11-2011, 06:22 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
~sb

Welcome! Do you have a plan for staying sober? Doctor visit? Detox or rehab? Plan for regular abstinence!? You can stay stopped!!
Old 09-11-2011, 06:24 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

Welcome!

I hope you decide to live a sober life, and we are here to offer support.
Old 09-11-2011, 07:14 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Welcome Sertek! You will find tons of support here from people who understand. Sorry about the eyebrows!! Mixing Xanax and alcohol is so dangerous. I'm sure you realize this now. Do you have a plan?

Best Wishes To You!
Old 09-11-2011, 08:45 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Welcome! What are you going to do to stay sober? It's best to have a plan, just telling yourself that you are not going to drink or drug is usually not enough.
Old 09-11-2011, 12:23 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
SR Fan

Welcome Sertek -

Sorry about the circumstances, but I'm glad you're here. For us, picking up a drink is like playing Russian Roulette - there's no way of predicting where we'll end up at the end of the night.

The good news is that the future can be different..... Lots of support here, so keep reading and posting.
Old 09-11-2011, 01:16 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

to our recovery family. If you get sober your future can be as good as you want it. I gave it up for good almost two years ago and don't miss it one bit. My life is better now than it's been in a long time.
Old 09-11-2011, 01:23 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Welcome Sertek! you'll find lots of support around here.
Old 09-11-2011, 02:49 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi and welcome sertek

That all sounds a bit messy - the people here helped me work out what I needed to do to turn my life around - I hope we can help you too

D
Old 09-11-2011, 03:41 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Hi Sertek,
This is a good place to discuss your problems and sort out what is needed to do. You know there is a problem I hope you get to fully inderstand that it won't get better until you stop drinking or taking pills. I think you are in a lot of pain, emotionally, you need support and a plan. Let this be your focus, getting sober, drug free whatever you are taking to dull the pain.
I feel for you it is not easy growing up but believe me abusing alcohol and drugs, they are all drugs, will only delay your maturity.

Please keep posting, we are all here for you and each other.

Best wishes
CaiHong