Notices

Day 9: Things are getting there

Old 09-08-2011, 07:18 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 9: Things are getting there

Well it's day 9 and things are getting better now. I'm still not at 100% but I'm finally working and getting stuff down on my design of my website. I should be done in a few days. But working on it for about 2 months I think so it's good to get myself pushing again.

No cravings for alcohol or anything like that. I still have arguments with my parents but I just don't let it bother me too long. I also try to remember that it's okay not to day. Telling myself, I didn't drink in my early 20s anyway, so I should not let it bother me now.

Also I'm taking it one day at a day, I'm still looking for the future to get a new job and and pay off all my bills so I can move out. Still worry about my court day for my second DUI :-( but I can't do anything about that now and I need to get this important things done first. Yes, my DUI thing is important but I can't think worry about that all the time because it's really not healthy and people make mistakes. It's part of like but I think all you guys know that. Still having trouble sleeping but I'm using that to design so it's all good.

It seems like I got my creative fever back again because I'm enjoying designing again, if anyone knows I'm a graphic designer.

Thanks for listening.
Old 09-08-2011, 07:28 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Action, sounds like you are on a good, steady path! Keep it up. I am sorry about your DUI, but look towards the future and know that this will be behind you. One day at a time. You are young and so much ahead of you...I wish I would have done things differently, as I am older, but you keep at it!
Old 09-08-2011, 02:08 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Living Sober

I always noticed much improvement after 6 days, then 2 weeks is better. It slows a bit but always keeps getting better in small amounts. I am back at day 4, but I look forward to day 9.
Old 09-08-2011, 02:40 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm so glad that you're feeling better!
Old 09-08-2011, 04:29 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Administrator

keep up the good work ACT10Npack

D