Notices

Day 5 in a few hours

Old 09-04-2011, 07:17 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 5 in a few hours

Well day 5 is coming up in a few hours now. I'm feeling a little bit better. If you remember, I had 3 months before this. This time around I'm not going to question myself if I should quit or not. This time I can't lie to myself or like I do most of the time question my judgement. I only to stay sober for good.

When I was trying to go through my head why I decided to drink it dawn on me. I had some free time to myself and I can be alone and for a split second I say lets do this and I started to drink a 12 pack which lead to a 18 pack then I wanted more so I got a 12 pack again. By the time I was fine, I had all that and some wine and a black eye from falling off the bed and hitting my face to the wall.

It sucks now because I have to start all over. Not as in I lost 3 months of sobriety I have to start over with my goals to hit in life.

I'm guessing I need 2 more days to be fully recover. I have slept a little bit today and no vivid nightmares. Don't feel like watching tv which sux because I want to caught up with all the shows I mess.

Will be on SR all and in the chat room and play those online mini games.

Thanks for listening.
Old 09-04-2011, 07:20 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm glad you're feeling better and working back to a feeling of normality act10n

D
Old 09-04-2011, 07:30 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Shape-Shifting Super-Hero

Glad you are back on track, here. Take those six months, and learn from them...that is still a great accomplishment, and I am sure you can do even better. Hang in there,

H. pup