Notices

My ******* boss!!!

Old 08-23-2011, 05:39 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Symmetry View Post
Mostly, I wish people would be nice. Stick to topic. Share your experience and offer kind words of advice and wisdom that encourage.
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha...

Okay, OKAY, sorry to be so sarcastic, but that is NEVER going to happen. We just have to learn to deal, WITHOUT running to the bottle. One of the many reasons my wife has finally decided to see a therapist, she is hoping to gain some "tools" to help her deal with all the aholes in the workplace.
Old 08-23-2011, 05:51 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by wheresthefun View Post
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha...

Okay, OKAY, sorry to be so sarcastic, but that is NEVER going to happen. We just have to learn to deal, WITHOUT running to the bottle. One of the many reasons my wife has finally decided to see a therapist, she is hoping to gain some "tools" to help her deal with all the aholes in the workplace.
I know!!!! I gotta laugh at myself too! Assholes don't even know they're assholes!!! :rotfxko

Sooooo.....the laugh is on them
Old 08-23-2011, 05:57 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Symmetry View Post
I know!!!! I gotta laugh at myself too! Assholes don't even know they're assholes!!! :rotfxko

Sooooo.....the laugh is on them
So true. You're doing great Symm.

And now, if my wife can ALSO learn not run to the bottle as a coping mechanism for said aholes...