Notices

New to the site

Old 08-19-2011, 10:57 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Can anyone tell me when I can risk stopping altogether?
Old 08-19-2011, 12:17 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Anxiety attack over enjoying a herbal tea and resolute to continue this through
Old 08-19-2011, 12:48 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Hang in there. As everyone has stated it does get better. I have started and stopped several times and need to get the courage that you have to start again.
Old 08-19-2011, 01:35 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Feeling really sick and banging head, shaky, clammy but no shakes. Three cans only today and hoping its going to get better then the real hard work comes. Thanks for support and this is great as a diary and place to just rant
Old 08-20-2011, 01:23 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Feeling very positive and not so shaky today although when I say shaky its not a visible shake its more a jittery feeling. I actually have some motivation to do something which has been lacking so will get some jobs done I have been procrastinating about. Today the plan is to fight the craving until late afternoon and allow myself two lagers today.

Another day nearer to being sober and then I need to look at a recovery program but for now I just want to gain some clear thinking and get free of alcohol. Today is going to be a tough one because I feel better and stronger I might kid myself to have another couple. Yesterday, I nearly hot footed to the shop to buy a bottle of vodka but I knew that I would be back to square one and it was just the alcohol talking. Double determination today is needed.

Thank you everyone on this forum for their support and encouragement
Old 08-20-2011, 06:38 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Today I have managed to get to 2.30pm without a drink which is an amazing achievement and have not thought it about it constantly for a change although I am starting to get a tight chest now. Going to have a pint of water and see if I can get through another hour at least