Notices

New again--a year later. Day 8 Sober

Old 08-11-2011, 04:43 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
instant

All we can do is try FailPolish as you said. Good Luck
Old 08-11-2011, 04:53 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Welcome back and the pink cloud to me is gratitude and you say your on it when you say your on it. I moved to a state across the country from family, so called friends , everyone. I truely know one person here who said he was clean and wasnt as I started to go down with , I moved out, all the while still struggling , my dogs and I. The last 12 days I have gone to 2 meetings a day except 2 days then one and have had lunches with two ladies , shopping on three days and my phone is ringing.No this isnt about being social or popular but How bad do you want to feel different than you were. I am an isolater and always a self proclaimed loner but the pain got to great being " the tough girl." loneliness and low self-esteem helped my drinking " solve my problems" so I am trying to do the opposite. If your sitting home, dont. Here ,there are many meetings with people struggling as I do daily from staying away from the first drink. People I have something in common with, finally.
My prayers go out to you sincerely. Thank You , failpolish, for I have moved alittle to the center of my pink cloud for I am very Grateful today, which is all we really have .