Notices

Happy birthday SoberJennie

Old 07-29-2011, 04:41 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Happy birthday SoberJennie

Celebrating your birthday sober! That is the best present you could receive. I hope you have a great day. :day1
Old 07-29-2011, 05:29 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
On my way....

Yay!!! Happy 35th!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy it to the fullest lady! And I'm baking you a b'day cake to go along with all the ice cream in my thread.

Enjoy this sober birthday, I'm sure it will be one of the best, because as lpnangel said, you're giving yourself the gift of sobriety, a gift that keeps giving.

:day6 (This is you, giving yourself YOU back) Have a good one!
Old 07-29-2011, 05:32 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

Old 07-29-2011, 05:57 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Happy Birthday!!! Make it a great day like every other day.
Old 07-29-2011, 06:17 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

HaPpY BiRtHdAy Jennie! 7

Hope you have a wonderful day!
Old 07-29-2011, 06:35 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

:day1
Old 07-29-2011, 07:03 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

:day1 Happy Birthday SoberJenny
Old 07-29-2011, 08:43 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Happy Birthday Jennie!!

:day1

Best Wishes To You!
Old 07-29-2011, 09:02 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Happy Birthday (((Jennie)))!

Hugs and prayers,

Amy
Old 07-29-2011, 09:19 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Happy Birthday, Jennie! Glad you are hear on SR!!
Old 07-29-2011, 09:36 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
SR Fan

8:day3 Happy, Happy Birthday!!
Old 07-29-2011, 10:19 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Have a lovely day - you've only just begun, Jennie. So many wonderful things will be yours in the years to come.
Old 07-29-2011, 02:47 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
orangutan

Happy birthday.
Old 07-29-2011, 02:57 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  

Thanks Hevyn What a very positive thing to say. I sure need to concentrate on good things right now.

It's so easy to look backwards and that's just wasting the moment we have to live right now, right? Even as a child, somehow I had this dark existential angst going on though I wanted greatly to believe my life would be wonderful... one day. I guess there's no better day than today to "live" right?

Originally Posted by Hevyn View Post
Have a lovely day - you've only just begun, Jennie. So many wonderful things will be yours in the years to come.
Old 07-29-2011, 03:52 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
~sb

Happy birthday & congratulations on a sober month. You've only just begun the ride of your life!
Old 07-29-2011, 04:00 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  

Happy Birthday Jennie, embrace your fire sign Leo!! you have a lot of strength!
Old 07-29-2011, 04:25 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Administrator

Happy bday Jennie - and congratulations on your 30 days too

D
Old 07-29-2011, 04:44 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  

Thanks for reminding me of that, Ring. It really is something I've always been proud of... being Leo. Guess what, I'm actually a Fire Dragon Chinese Horoscopes - The Dragon

Originally Posted by ring View Post
Happy Birthday Jennie, embrace your fire sign Leo!! you have a lot of strength!
Old 07-29-2011, 04:48 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  

:day1 Congrats!
Old 07-29-2011, 05:07 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  

Hi Jennie, one of my hobbies is doing charts so I based on your age and birthday and did this on one of the programs I have. Enjoy, it is just for fun, but you may find it interesting :-)

Rising Sign is in 21 Degrees Libra
Very attractive and popular, your charm helps you to get your own way and prevents others from getting angry with you. "Peace and harmony at all costs" is your battle cry. You always try to ameliorate or to cosmetically hide any physical ugliness or any angry feelings between people. Flashy, but not gaudy, you prefer to dress elegantly. You generally have good taste in music, art and literature. Beware of the tendency to compromise yourself in your attempt to be agreeable at all times. A bit of a social butterfly, at times you can be vain and lazy. For the most part, however, you are gracious and affectionate, and your refined and aristocratic demeanor serves as a role model to others.

Sun is in 05 Degrees Leo.
More than a bit of a showoff, you love to be the center of attention! But others do not usually mind because they tend to enjoy your genuine warmth and affection. Very spirited and willful, proud and self-important at times, you demand your own way. You are quite honest, however, and the respect of others is very important to you. You never compromise yourself and you pursue your goals with persistence and dedication. Your regal presence and demeanor draws you to positions of leadership and authority. But beware of being overly hardheaded, domineering, ostentatious or patronizing or you will lose the goodwill and admiration that you enjoy. Very theatrical, you live life on a grand scale wherever and whenever possible. Your strength and energy vitalizes those who come in contact with you.

Moon is in 17 Degrees Aries.
High-spirited and courageous, you are a fighter when your emotions are aroused. The degree of force and drive that you can bring to any effort sometimes surprises others. You have hair-trigger reactions to specific stimuli and tend to "let it all hang out." You sometimes act before you think and do things on the spur of the moment, and that sometimes gets you into trouble. Your moods change quickly

Mercury is in 02 Degrees Leo.
You are usually quite convinced that your own ideas are correct and you enjoy persuading others that they are. At times, you are very stubborn and proud of your beliefs and principles, and you get very defensive when they are challenged. You appreciate truth and honesty -- you practice it yourself and expect it in others. You have good talent for organizing, directing and planning. You delight in being asked for your advice and counsel.

Venus is in 10 Degrees Virgo.
You express your love and affection through selfless service to people or causes. You have a tendency to underestimate yourself and doubt your self-worth. This is very demeaning and should be avoided -- learn to love yourself as well as you do others. Your standards of perfection are very high -- you are attracted to relationships based on duty and responsibility. You are supercritical of yourself and others and, at times, prefer to be alone rather than deal with any imperfections in yourself or in those with whom you might relate.

Mars is in 19 Degrees Taurus.
Careful, slow and thorough about all that you do, at times you are also willful and stubborn when others try to alter your course. You are definitely not a quitter -- you will work long and hard to get what you want. Your possessions are very important to you. One of your continuing problems is that you tend to regard the significant people in your life much the same way as you do your possessions -- you become overly attached and much too jealous. You repress your anger when you get upset and that is not healthy. Try to learn to show your anger immediately in order to avoid painful explosions later.

Jupiter is in 24 Degrees Aries.
The way that you grow and develop is by being an uncompromising individualist. You have a great need to be yourself and to explore your latent talents and abilities. Do not be afraid to let yourself go and develop self-confidence and pride in your accomplishments. But try not to become so self-centered that you ignore the needs of others. Also, you may have to build up your self-discipline in order to focus your energies properly.

Saturn is in 24 Degrees Cancer.
The most important issue for you is emotional security. You have a deep and gnawing fear that those on whom you depend for emotional support will prove to be unreliable in the long run. When you are unloved and insecure, you distrust others and tend to feel isolated and lonely. Very cool, detached and objective, you can be counted on -- in situations that are inherently stressful or full of tension -- not to lose your self- control. That is a great and welcome gift at such times.

Uranus is in 28 Degrees Libra.
You, as well as your entire peer group, have a very free, unstable and unconventional approach to relationships and emotional commitments. You will be attracted to experiments in marriage and shared lifestyles. Personal freedom is more important to you than entangling emotional bonds. In the realm of art and aesthetics, you are attracted to the bizarre, shocking and unusual.

Neptune is in 09 Degrees Sagittarius.
You, and your entire generation, are heavily involved in investigating and idealizing foreign and exotic intellectual systems and religious philosophies. The most extreme ideals will be pursued with gusto. You will be at the forefront of humanitarian attempts to improve the lot of those who are in need of assistance. You will be comfortable with the concept of the "global village."

Pluto is in 06 Degrees Libra.
For your entire generation, this is a time of radical changes in society's attitude toward marriage and interpersonal relationships. There is a general fear and awe at the power inherent in making emotional or contractual commitments -- they will not be entered into lightly.

N. Node is in 28 Degrees Scorpio.
You have a special aptitude for working by yourself, or with a like-minded group of dedicated individuals. Once you've committed yourself to a person or group or project, your loyalty and devotion are total until the group's goals have been realized. Not at all gregarious by nature, you're uncomfortable around strangers, greatly preferring to be in known and familiar situations. Others may regard you as shy or eccentric, but those who know you well are aware of the intense loyalty that you have to your friends.