Notices

Week + one

Old 07-26-2011, 06:06 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Edwardm

Week + one

Hey gang, first you guys are awesome. I truly appreciate all the support from this group.

I was worried about last night because that's when the cravings hit hardest. I received alot of great suggestions about staying away from home for a while, which I would have done, but I have two doggies that needed to go outside. I went home and following the same routine, got a glass with ice, mixed some black cherry juice with mineral water, and went upstairs to take the suit off. Surprisingly, it wasn't that bad. I wasn't hit that hard at all, of course it is Monday. Fridays & Saturdays are always worse. The good news is; it wasn't that bad. The bad news; it wasn't that bad. Because it wasn't that bad I have to beat down those thoughts of "if you can make it a week, you must not have a problem". I know this sounds like a split personality but I hear the rational side and the irrational side. My resolute is strong, I can answer that question with, "no, you're an alcoholic and you don't drink anymore".

Thanks agian for listening, everyone is so supportive and helpful. Treat yourself to something today for helping another person. I'm working on a plan.