Notices

so far so good

Old 07-20-2011, 04:19 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

so far so good

Hello everyone.

Hope you are all doing well?

I've almost survived a whole week now and feeling much better for it. Have got lots of work done and feel really positive. The bottles in the supermarket are still calling me - very loudly - but I just put my ipod on and ignore them.
I never really noticed before how they put wine offers EVERYWHERE in those places! Wish I was self sufficient and didn't have to go food shopping.

Hubbys birthday weekend was great! We went camping and went to visit some castles. Took the mutt for long walks on the beach and ate indian takeaways in the tent. Not everyones idea of a good time but we had fun. He has been great! He had a couple of ciders and that was it. I had tea

Have decided to start up a new online teaching business. Im thinking that writing the training material will keep me 'out of trouble' of an evening and give me something to focus on. Even if it doesn't make any money it will have served a purpose.

How is everyone doing? Weather is crappy here. Torrential rain. I need some sun!

Bathsheeba
x
Old 07-20-2011, 04:56 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

congrats on yr progress Bathsheeba

D
Old 07-20-2011, 11:57 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I'm doing fine! Thanks for asking.

Glad to hear you are, too. Don't let that wine call you into it's web. It's tough, but hang in there and soon you won't even think about it.

Good going, and best to you.