Notices

I'm doing IOP

Old 07-02-2011, 06:49 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Looking For Myself...Sober

I'm doing IOP

I am like a freakin basket case again today. I hate this. I dont know what is rational thinking and what isnt anymore. I think I make a big deal out of things when its not that serious. But then again. I dont know. I have people telling me I am buggin. But it dosnt feel like it. But then somehow it gets turned around and I am second guessing myself. I cant tell if I am bein irrational or not. I cant take this anymore. I have a pdoc appt Wed. I am calling IOP Tues. I am sitting here stuck with no way to do crap. I am spending way too much time by myself inside my own head. I cant be doin that.
Anyway, I have no one else that understands this. So if anythign I needed to vent.
Old 07-02-2011, 06:56 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Sorry Aysha but I don't know your med background. I know you left home and got into drugs again and was homeless. Now your living home. If this is correct then I can go on to your topic.

Do you always have the ups and down and nothing in the medium when it comes to emotions?
Old 07-02-2011, 08:36 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

My emotions were all over the place, I had disorders, it did get sorted out but I had to work with people. I'm in a much better place now. There's no magic cure, but it's manageable. And everyone has something or other they need to live with.

I am prone to mood swings anyhow, but I was familiar with relapsing, and that can really mess you around mentally too. One of the main reasons why I stopped for good.

Early in the piece I had support numbers (provided by mental health services) I could call 24/7 even if I just needed to talk and get things straightened out in my head, it helped because a lot of the time I wasn't thinking rationally. I'm one of those who isn't obviously ill, I can function okay by being a dual person until it all catches up with me, I try now to do something before it gets to that stage. A few times I was put onto inpatient, it's a bit hard to assess how serious this is, if you are distressed or confused, but hope you reach out for help if you need it.
Old 07-02-2011, 10:24 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
6/20/08

Venting is good. So is breathing. Slow down, girl...and breathe.
Old 07-03-2011, 06:51 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Looking For Myself...Sober

Do you know that my little addict mind actually told me that it would be a good idea to go back to FL because I dont have a way to find a job here? How effin insane is that?
I need help. Why would I do that? Thats where my mind is lately. I am glad I am catching now tho.
Old 07-03-2011, 10:53 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
everything is already ok

dont think it up so much Trish, do what you can do today
Old 07-05-2011, 01:28 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude

Thats the deal tho. Not allowing ones own mind to take the body on a bad trip, Just wonder at it all, out of check thoughts can soon be outrageous actions. Then it can get ridicules, using first before being even aware of whats going on.

Addiction is a mind f**k at first and then its a body wrecking latter.

Challenge those addiction thinking mind games, redirect your attention on recovery principles. Know recovery principles first and for sure otherwise your shooting blanks at a deadly target.

Know you will recover Trish, you have this in you.
░(¯`♥´¯)░░░░░
░░(¯`♥´¯)░░░░
░░░(¯`♥´¯)░░░
░░░░(¯`♥´¯)░░