# 61 (permalink)  
Administrator

congratulations on 2 weeks DJ

D
Old 07-08-2011, 05:56 AM
  # 62 (permalink)  
DJ1

Day 16 !!

Wow I'm running late today lol I had a bad nights sleep some crazy dreams some guy was chasing me with bottles of wine WOW but it's strange yesterday was a day I had no urges to want a drink then I have crazy dreams !! Woke up so tired hence the running behind .

well it's day 16 I hope my irritability starts to go away I'm not being very nice to people I'm irritateD at anyone & everyone as hubby says I'm a B**** mind you he says that when I think I'm in a good mood lol oh well you can't please everyone

I better dash late for work

Thanks for all the encouragement it really is a big help & the posting for 30
days is making me accountable stream wader may have to keeposting once a week or start blogging to keep me on track You are very strong to have
your wife drink in the house I'm lucky that way my hubby does not drink hehe

Hope everyone has a happy Friday congrats to buelah & stream wader right their with me

Bring on day 16 whoop whoop !!
Old 07-08-2011, 06:52 AM
  # 63 (permalink)  

Have a good week end!
Old 07-09-2011, 04:45 AM
  # 64 (permalink)  
DJ1

Day 17 !!

Well yesterday I discovered a new challenge all of a sudden my memory short term is terrible !! I mean really I go to do something & cant remember what I was doing hope this is just part of recovery only I feel like a total loon !!

Day 17 & it's the weekend is here wow where did the week go ! Nothing exciting going on this weekend just work & a little R&R on Sunday
Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend

Come on day 17 you are mine
Old 07-09-2011, 05:36 AM
  # 65 (permalink)  

Another day has come and gone, and still the success is just pouring off your thread! Good for you DJ!

And don't feel bad about memory. I will think of something I need to get down the hallway, grab something along the way, and by the time I get there, I'm thinking "what the heck did I come down here for". I've learend to just laught at myself, an say "what a goofball I am".

Enjoy your weekend, as well. It's beautiful here in Michigan - so I' heading outside for the day.
Old 07-09-2011, 07:04 AM
  # 66 (permalink)  

The family and I are off to a lake side beer bash for the week end. This should be interesting.
Cograts on day 17, DJ.
Old 07-10-2011, 08:50 AM
  # 67 (permalink)  
DJ1

Day 18. !!

Late posting had unexpected guests turn up 2 am they left WTF !!
Any way pleased to say I did not drink even though my husband who still has not realized I quit drinking offered me beers even got me one which I put on the side for some on else !! I'm thinking he is a complete A hole ! Oh well my will was stronger to be honest I was not tempted this is the first time in all my times of stopping drinking this time I am on the right path so morle to story hubby is A hole

But it's all good slept in late got 8 hours in still woke up like a truck hit me hehe oh well this shall pass soon I hope

Well it's my day off ! Yep you guessed it catch up on all my chores from the week !!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend stramwader keep strong just say NO !! Easier said than done but you got this !! Buelah hope your enjoying the weather & having a great weekend , memory still is bad but glad I'm not going mad & others in the same boat mind you let's hope it passes real soon

Day 18 . Let's get to it !!
Old 07-11-2011, 05:18 AM
  # 68 (permalink)  
DJ1

Day 19 !!

Morning all I'm re naming myself heavy head!! I was hoping by now this feeling of. A thick fog head & super tired after I wake up would have gone by now
Mind you if that's all I have to complain about a few cups of tea should fix it !!

Hope everyone had a great. Weekend thinking of everyone

Im Dashing off to work stay well everyone

What Day 19. Whoop hoooo. !!!
Old 07-11-2011, 05:53 AM
  # 69 (permalink)  

Hey DJ

Thanks for the call out. All went well on the week end. I was asked a couple of times if I wanted a beer but nobody pushed it. Indeed, I don't think anybody got drunk during the 2 days. The drinkers had a few beer and that was it.
Times have changed. Five years ago (This is an annual event for the past 15 years) we would have been out of beer by 5pm Saturday and sending one of the sober wives for more. We always had Bloody Marys on Sunday morning to shake the cob webs out. Yesterday I was up first and made breakfast for everyone (18 souls) and nobody drank at all.

Back to the grind this morning.
Old 07-11-2011, 10:22 AM
  # 70 (permalink)  

Congrats DJ to another day! You sure are sticking to your commitment.

Streamwader - I'm glad all went well with you. Isn't it interesting how it really changes? And it's that much more enjoyable (are we getting older or wiser?). Glad you had a nice weekend. I'm relieved for you!

DJ keep posting. It's nice to see someone picking away a day at a time.
Old 07-11-2011, 01:56 PM
  # 71 (permalink)  
Administrator

way to go on your progress DJ

D
Old 07-12-2011, 11:30 AM
  # 72 (permalink)  

DJ!

Where are you? You're to close to 30 days to give up now!
Old 07-12-2011, 01:54 PM
  # 73 (permalink)  
DJ1

Day 20 !!

Late posting got up way too late. Dashed out to work just got a chance to get on
All is good. & day 20 is almost over lol. Well I've had a. Blinding headache all day well with that & sleeping way too much must make a plan on the sleeping thing

Sounds like you had a good weekend well done it's nice to see how you notice people after a few beers get louder LOL breafeast for 18 blimey you were busy !!

Well my day 20 is almost over bring on 2 I'll get up earlier tomorrow.
Have a great evening all !!
Old 07-13-2011, 04:13 AM
  # 74 (permalink)  

DJ - glad to see your post from yesterday! I'm enjoying the ride on your coat tails. I'm on Day 20 today.

Keep up the great work!
Old 07-13-2011, 04:28 AM
  # 75 (permalink)  
DJ1

Day 21 !!
Wow it's been a Wilde 3 weeks & I'm still complaining about waking up like a truck hit me must sound like a broken record by now, forced myself out of bed early today LOL
Not long now. It will be a month wooohoooo. !! Then the hard work begins !! Yep life !!
That's when I will need to dig deep & keep going can't fall again

Buelah congrats on 20 it's a great feeling as the days keep adding up stream wader all 3 of us are days apart it's a great journey to share well I'm up. Earlier so I best get to work

Have a great day all

Day 21 you're mine
Old 07-13-2011, 05:27 AM
  # 76 (permalink)  

Can't believe I woke up today (day25) with a banging headache and nightmares last night. Just when I thought that crap was over with!

We are all at the point you can see the goal on hozizon. 30 days!
Old 07-14-2011, 04:27 AM
  # 77 (permalink)  
DJ1

Day 22 !!

What can I say mmmm !! Well no news they say no news is good news same still going on horrible short term memory headache after sleeping 7 straight hours !
But I'm alive to face another day

Stream wader not long now & you'll be at 30 I feel your pain on the headaches & dreams I was hoping they would have gone by now but after all the years drinking I'm
Not surprised

Have a great day all !

Day 22 let's get going !!
Old 07-14-2011, 12:05 PM
  # 78 (permalink)  

It is unreal about the headaches. I had a doozie a couple days ago, and thought...that's what you get for all those years of drinking!

Yes, I think we all have our sites set on 30 days. Today I felt like a beer, but I know better. No such thing as just one. So, back to the crystal light I go.

Have a great weekend - hubby and I will be travelling this weekend.

Congrats on another day!
Old 07-14-2011, 01:49 PM
  # 79 (permalink)  

Congrats on day 22 and by the time you read this, Congrats on starting day 23!
Old 07-14-2011, 02:24 PM
  # 80 (permalink)  
Administrator

congrats to all you guys - keep it going

D