Notices

19!

Old 05-28-2011, 04:57 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

19!

Hi everyone, well day 19 has come, and have really been up and down, well mostly down these past 3-4 days. My daughter just graduated h.s. a yr early on Thurs. That was a blast! So wonderful to be there clean! But having troubles keeping myself busy enough. Seems I don't feel like doing anything. Day 14 has been my very best so far. The past 2 days I woke up late, as there was a lot going on with my girl graduating and my mom here, etc. In Az. and was too hot to walk. But I stayed clean and that's not the problem for me. I will stay clean. Before when I'd get clean, never for more that 3 months. This time I have no worries about staying that way, just how do I make myself get up and do something? With some sort of drive?! Gawd! This has always been a problem area for me. Never had any hobbies, etc...ever! No longer than a couple weeks anyway. I know I will do some volunteer work at the old folks homes. Love those people. And if I could bring a smile to their faces, that brings one to me! Just physically haven't had the energy. I was doing great on and right before day 14. I am taking vits too. Well good luck to all. Mind over matter I keep telling myself. Stay strong....and may we ALL find our inner peace~
Old 05-28-2011, 05:18 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Congrats on nineteen days!!
Old 05-28-2011, 09:12 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
6/20/08

Glad you are here!