Notices

Well..Well..Wel

Old 05-26-2011, 10:25 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Well..Well..Wel

OK.. so its been awile since i posted but I read these threads alot..STRUGGLE STRUGGLE STRUGGLE has been my thing but after being just..SICK and TIRED of it all I decided to do something I have NEVER done in my 20 years of addiction.. ASK FOR HELP. yup after a failed rehab and 6 years of going to AA and then going out and using I actually ASKED SOMEONE to HELP me.. and its been the most interesting 4 days of my life. I FEEL different. I (hope) I GET it. ANYWAY just wanted to drop this and thank you all for that ****** that you do so well and just...just wish that everyone spend the moment in GRATITUDE. We all have billions of cells everyday that are brand new in our amazing bodies and that are filled with INTENTION.. its never ever ever too late to change.. to transform and start enjoying life. Hey dont listen to me though I am brand new. Im going to not think. not drink, and go to AA meetings for 90 days..(oh and ride my bike and skate and jumprope and go to museums and eat amazing food!!) and just...ah.. one day one hour one minute.. its a Celebration Bitches!!(sorry) Love
Old 05-26-2011, 11:20 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm glad you're doing so well.
Old 05-26-2011, 11:30 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
i've done my almost

Originally Posted by ski7days View Post
I decided to do something I have NEVER done in my 20 years of addiction.. ASK FOR HELP. yup after a failed rehab and 6 years of going to AA and then going out and using I actually ASKED SOMEONE to HELP me.. and its been the most interesting 4 days of my life.

Hi ski-

Way to go on asking for help. Make no mistake about it - there is power in the asking.

...and I loved the James Brown reference

Kjell~
Old 05-26-2011, 12:15 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Welcome ski---

Glad you are doing better. Sobriety will cause great changes in you---for the better of course! Enjoy the journey....one day, or even one minute at a time!

fragileflower
Old 05-26-2011, 01:54 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Administrator

welcome back Ski7days

D