Notices

I get this daily...fitting for newcomers

Old 05-24-2011, 08:30 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I get this daily...fitting for newcomers

May 24, 2011
The Light at the End of the Tunnel

There is nothing in your life that cannot be overcome; whatever the situation or problem, there is always a solution.

When our next best course of action seems unclear, any dilemmas we face can appear insurmountable. Yet there is nothing we cannot overcome with time, persistence, focused thought, help, and faith. Whatever the situation or problem, there is always a solution. And if you remember to look within, even as you search around you for the “right” course of action, you will be able to center yourself, clear your mind, and see that nothing has to be impossible.

The first step in overcoming any obstacle is to believe that it can be overcome. Doing so will give you the strength and courage to move through any crisis. The second step is to make a resolution that you can prevail over any chaos. Enlist your support network of family and friends if necessary. The more minds there are to consider a problem, the more solutions can be found. Don’t discount ideas just because they seem impractical or “unrealistic,” and don’t keep searching for the “best” alternative. Often there is no “best” choice, there is only a choice to make so we can begin moving beyond whatever is obstructing our path. At the very least, making a choice, even if isn’t the ideal one, can give you a sense of peace before you have to figure out what your next course of action will be.

If you feel overwhelmed by the scope of your troubles, you may want to think of other people who have turned adversity into triumph. We often gain a fresh perspective when we remember others who have overcome larger obstacles. It can be inspiring to hear of their victories, helping us remember that there is always light at the end of every tunnel. It is during our darkest hours that we sometimes need to remind ourselves that we don’t have to feel helpless. You have within and around you the resources to find a solution to any problem. And remember that if a solution or choice you make doesn’t work, you are always free to try another. Believe that you can get through anything, and you will always prevail.
Old 05-24-2011, 09:26 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I had to copy and paste this into a word document so I can share it with others, thank you so much for this well-written post!

When you say you get this daily, is that to mean that it is sent to you daily? If so, from where does it come? who wrote these lines originally?
Old 05-24-2011, 10:47 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
SR Fan

Excellent thoughts!! Thanks!
Old 05-25-2011, 06:35 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Yes, I did not write this I get the DailyOM.
It's inspirational horoscope and advice for mind and soul.
Sometimes (most of the time) I can apply the information to some area of my life or phsyche.
DailyOM - Nurturing Mind Body & Spirit