Notices

Just having a bad day.

Old 05-23-2011, 08:32 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Unhappy Just having a bad day.

Hi,
I have had lots and lots of support from you guys in here, especially in my previous post, so a part of me is reluctant to post again, as I said before I dont want to be all needy and high maintainance.

I just feel really really down today, Its 4:15am here (UK), and I feel more isolated that I ever have. My housemate is away for the week, and While whenever she is here I want her to go out, now she is not here, I feel wretched. I have one friend online who I can talk to about my feelings and my struggles with stuff, and he is on vacation, I know its pathetic, I have survived a tough week, and I should feel good today, But I dont.

I tried Chat a couple of times today, and there were either intense conversations going on that I couldnt contribute to as I dont know what they were talking about, or people were just kicking back and having fun. I dont begrudge anyone that, those of you who have met me in chat know I am the worse one for swinging the chat onto trivial stuff.

I dunno, I just really wanted to talk to someone..

I am having real bad urges, and I feel really stupidly alone, and vulnerable and selfish and stupid, and I hate this and I hate feeling like this and I hate myself...

Think I will go slam my head in the car door...

Oh, by the way, I am still dry.. Day 6. and for those of you who subjected yourself to my stupidly long self indulgent post before, yes I will go see my GP today.. so Woo that (?)

Be Well People

XX
Old 05-23-2011, 08:45 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

it can be really tough the first few weeks Canterbelle - I lived alone at the time, and I spent a lot of time here on SR - not always posting, but reading too (this was the prehistoric days before chat LOL)

There's almost always someone around so don't hold back on posting if you need it

D